INTERSTELLAR. IS. THAT. AWESOME. *No Spoiler*

"Do not go gentle into that good night;
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."


So i just watching Interstellar after madly waiting for its release. And like i said in the title, this movie is SO AWESOME, WHOA. Above my expectation. And if you know me well, you will know how high my expectation was for this movie.

First of all, the director of this movie, Christopher Nolan, is one of my favorite filmmaker. I adore almost of his movie, Interstellar is no exception. At this time, Nolan decided not to send us to the world of dreams or dark world in Gotham City. He send us to the journey, that in my opinion is beyond the boundaries of the possible and impossible, through the space and time, maybe in other galaxy. I assure you, you will not forget this trip.

Interstellar, from trailers itself, is about mankind's space travel for new Earth.

Huaaa this movie is so awesome that makes me almost impossible to put in words. But I have to try. *breath in-breath out* The visual is so outstanding that i bet will be nominated for an Oscar. There were some shots that make audience go "whoaaaa" like crazy. People were squirming and literally edge of their seats on some scene. Powerful stuff.

The plot is full of suspense and keep your brain full on concentration. It starts slow but develop and give you some hints here and there about the next big thing that gonna happen. Every scene feels so precious you can't take your eyes off the screen.


The actor performance is so excellent. The two lead actor: Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway do what they do best as Oscar winner. The other actor is also giving their best too. And the score, Hans Zimmer like usual give his best to give the best score that blended perfectly to the movie. 

This movie shows another side of science fiction that making it more real, more heartfelt, and more tangible. Way different from what we have seen before. And it will have you thinking, believing, and loving it! Overall it's incredibly beautiful to watch. It was so beautiful that I felt like I was sucked into the movie. In fact, I'm still is. That's why I'm making this post hehe. And my friends that watching with me make whatsApp group because they too still can not move on from this movie :D

I think, like Inception, these movie will go on and on about its greatness in months.


I look forward for the second viewing in 4DX :D

And last, hats off to you Mr. Nolan!


"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us." -Cooper

Nisaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up